A modern, contemporary fashion inspired portrait session. A glamour portrait is perfect to celebrate women of all ages.
Celebrate yourself, your relationships, your mother, sister or best friend with a pamper session that brings the beauty from the inside out. Let us show you the beauty inside, with the best photos you’ve ever had. You and your loved ones will cherish these beautiful photos for years to come.
With a wardrobe consult and professional hair & make-up this is the ultimate pamper day, you’ll look and feel amazing so make sure to book a fabulous night out afterwards.
Experience how a glamour session can help you feel, beautiful, empowered and confident.
How should I prepare for my session?
- Get a haircut if you need one.
- If you dye your hair, make sure you touch up your roots if necessary.
- Make sure your nails are neat and polished.
- Arrive with a clean moisturized face.
- Bring a selection of up to 5 outfits to choose from
What to wear?
- Solids over prints
- Bring outfits that make you feel fabulous.
- Avoid trendy clothing; they will quickly date the images.
- Dress up or down or bring both.
- Rent, borrow or buy. The more effort you put into planning what you wear the more you’ll get out of the session.
Session Fee Includes.
- Your glamour session includes;
- A phone consultation.
- A professional hair & make-up artist to bring out your Georgesnous
- Up to 1 hour of studio photography.
- 20-30 edited images to view at your viewing appointment.
- A credit towards digital or prints products.
$250 All prices subject to HST.
When will I see my photos?
Your session images are carefully edited, with the best images selected to create your collection. A viewing and purchasing appointment will be booked for you approximately one week after your photo session. This appointment may last up to 90 minutes. We will help guide you in making your size and display choices. It is essential to have all decision makers when you view your photos, as these images will become an important part of your family. We offer a range of digital packages, prints, canvas and album choices to suit your requirements. Orders are ready 3-4 weeks after placement. Payment is required in full at time of order.
How to book
Sessions are available by appointment only. Please call (416) 890-7866 or e-mail me email@example.com to book your session. For your preffered date and time and due to a high volume of inquiries a $50 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your session. This is payable by Visa, MasterCard, e-transfer or PayPal. If you are looking for a family portrait photographer in Toronto or surrounding areas, please contact us for more info. Make sure to check out our blog, for recent family sessions.
Conveniently located in The North Liberty Center in Toronto’s downtown west, serving Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Scarborough, and surrounding areas.